Welcome all of my lovely peoples to another amazing post written by me.😎
Nope. Hehe. Just kidding. You’re probably only reading this because you are either really bored or you actually enjoy reading my posts which is less likely..😂
Before we jump in, I promised a certain someone a shout out. Actually two. Except one person I didn’t promise, I just know she just started and I wanted to give her a boost because I am kind like that.💕😂
Okay, so first runner up is Shanessa@Mydaysinmontana. She is an amazing writer and a good friend that I made just recently. Her blog posts are always such a fun read! She also just created a chat page which is also more reason to head on over there!
The second person is also a recent follower of mine. You can follow feast@feastdiarylife. She doesn’t know I am doing this so I hope this will surprise her. 🎉She has just launched her blog and is looking for people who will love and support her. She is a great writer as well and I highly advise you to go check her out!!
Now, for the real reason I am writing this post! I got nominated!! WOO WOO!!🎉😂💕I am thrilled that I have finally been able to do this!! I have been waiting for this for SO LONG.😂 So I give my thanks to Cookie Girl for nominating me for an award and a tag!! I’m so excited!!!
That is right. I have been nominated for the Liebster award.
Totally didn’t just look up what the word liebster was…
Here are the rules📜:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog in your post
- Answer the given questions
- Nominate 2-6 blogs that you think would enjoy this award and notify them
- You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees
Okay lets do this.😎
- Is there anything you would want to change about yourself?
Nope I am perfect. Psh not.😅I could literally come up with a whole list which is actually sorta sad.😂 Sometimes I wish I had more courage to come out of my comfort zone. That is what I would change.
2. What brightens up your day?
When I wake up in morning and it is raining and I know that I can just chillax all day and I get all giddy inside. Which is sort of strange. Probably a little concerning…😂
3. Coffee or tea?
Tea all the way. Hot or cold I will take it over coffee any day.👌
4. Do you have a fav my little pony character, if so, what is it?
Oh my goodness don’t get me started. I used to watch this all the time!
I still do…Twilight sparkle is my fav because she has THE power. Like I don’t know. Next question!😂
5. Do you you have a huge, huge dream or a huge goal you wanna achieve?
Um, not currently. I do see myself doing this all through the rest of my school years so I hope I can stick with this. I really enjoy talking with all of you guys!😊
6. Most used word
I have no idea. My vocabulary is rather large so I have no idea what word to choose!
7. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
I try to, but not necessarily every little thing they do wrong. I feel like the best way to become wiser and learn more is from making mistakes so not all the time.
8. Have you ever started a rumor?
I don’t think I have unless by accident.😅
9. What last made you laugh until you cried?
When I was with one of my best friends I hadn’t seen all summer and we made a screen recording of us playing minecraft.🤣
10. What does your last received text message say?
I currently don’t have a phone so I wouldn’t know!😂
11. Cutest thing anyone has ever done for you.
When my baby sister grabs the curtains she knows she can’t pull, she will hide her face and giggle when we try to take them away from her.😍
I guess that is all of them!
It was hard to find people that hadn’t already been nominated😅Plz let me know in the comments if you are allowed to nominate someone a second time. 😙
- Rain or sun?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- If you could fix one mistake you made in the past, what would it be?
- What is one of your fav things to do with your best friend?
- Hot air ballooning or sky diving?
- What is your fav emoji?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is the last food you ate yesterday?
- Do you watch marvel, and if so, who is your favorite villain?
- What book do you love/hate the most?
- Would you rather go back in time, or go to the future?
So I also got nominated for the Small Joys tag so here we go.🎉
🎉!!The Small Joys Tag!!🎉
Thank you so much Cookie Girl for tagging me!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- List 15 of your small joys
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy-feel free to say why😙
- When I get to sit in the rain and reflect on everything that has happened in my life because rain is amazing.😁
- When I find a really good book series or I am rereading a book series and I loose myself in a world of words and it is just so amazing!📚
- When I get to have a girls day out with my mom or my best friends!
- Re watching me and my best friends screen recording of us playing mine craft until we are rolling on the floor with laughter and we sound like dying seals!!!🤣
- At the end of a day when I know I have been really productive and I can sit down and and put my feet up and relax.🤗
- When my actions cheers someone up that has been really sad and struggling lately.
- Right after I complete a drawing and I feel really proud of it!🤩
- Binge watching a favorite show or movie and eating snacks and its just so cozy and it is raining!(AAHH)😂
- Reading all of your guys lovely comments. It just makes me feel so proud that I am sticking with this!😊
- When my baby sis decides to bury herself in my neck and she is all snuggly she is so cute!!!
- When I have kept up with my schedule and I am all neat and tidy, that is, if I even manage to write a schedule up!!!😂
- Helping people!
- Listening to my fav music and it is my jam and I love music…😂
- When I make a successful batch of hot chocolate with whip cream and cinnamon on top!!☕
- Camping and hanging out with my family because I love them so much even if they annoy me to bits and pieces!!!😘
Yall this took me FOREVER to right!! It has taken so long and all of this stuff is happening and I can’t post any of it yet until I get this posted! So, I am sorry this was so long and I hope everyone of you lovely people out there have a good rest of your wonderful afternoon!